Skip navigation

You can make a complaint:

  • In person at the The Ministry of Commerce, Planning & Infrastructure (5th Floor, Government Administration Building)
  • By telephone (345) 949-7900 ext. 2412 or (345) 244-2412
  • In writing to:
    • Mr. Alan Jones
    • Chief Officer
    • The Ministry of Commerce, Planning & Infrastructure
    • Government Administration Building
    • 133 Elgin Ave
    • Grand Cayman    KY1-9000
  • By email:

When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:

  • What service, policy, person or aspect of the Ministry or its Departments you are complaining about.
  • If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
  • Any expectations you may have had of the Ministry’s services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Ministry may have said.
  • Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
  • Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
  • Your query will be responded to within 30 days.

Last Updated 2018-05-08